Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Merry Christmas, 2013

Our teeny little table-top tree.
The much more impressive tree at my parents' home, where we open gifts.
From left to right, Rosie, Dash, me, Granddaddy Jim, Monkeyrotica






Dash's favorite Christmas gift!

Rosie's favorite Christmas gift!

Dash's 2nd favorite gift, still pretty excellent.
Rosie checks out a book from Santa.
A board game? Well, maybe Dash will enjoy it later.

Nobody's touching Rosie's precious LPS toys. Look away NOW!

I hope everyone I know had a fantabulously tremendous Christmas (or whichever Holiday you celebrate) and I wish you an excellent 2014. Happy New Year!!

6 comments:

I appreciate the time you've spent reading my post and would love to read your comments!

 
Who links to me?

blogger templates | Make Money Online