Saturday, September 24, 2005

Dash:me, Rosie:AJS, assigned

AJS and I have pretty much been working things out so that I'm Dash's primary parent and he is Rosie's primary parent, on the occasions that we need to separate and neither of us are willing to take on both kids. It's working all right, except for when AJS needs to hold Dash, Rosie gets very jealous and wants him to hold her, too. This weekend, I took a yoga class at Pure Prana Yoga Studio and my mom watched Dash; AJS took Rosie to his mom's. He told me that she was crying for her brother all morning. How sweet! It's my dad's birthday today. Happy birthday Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you've spent reading my post and would love to read your comments!

 
Who links to me?

blogger templates | Make Money Online