Monday, October 31, 2011

More posts in one month than in the previous eleven...

At the Udvar-Hazy IMAX theater, waiting for the Fighter Jets movie.
A tweet by Mary Lynn inspired this post:
"Part of me is considering doing this year just because I think it'd be hilarious to do more posts in 1 month than in previous 11."

I'm thinking of going through all of the awesome but unused and neglected photos that I didn't blog about for the past year and hit them all in one month. My excuse for everything, including not blogging regularly or even looking at photos that I've taken after pulling a camera from my face, is that I've got two kids in public school, with homework every night, I work full-time, and I dance, craft and socialize with friends. When do I have time to do all that AND document it? I don't. Or do I?

I might fail Nablopomo, again. But, I'm going to give it a try, again. If I do it, you get 30 posts from me, in one month, more than I've posted in the past eleven.

Rosie poses below the Enola Gay, displayed at the Udvar-Hazy museum.
Now, I just need to figure out how to get on the new blogroll system.

1 comment:

  1. We both need to get back in the habit of blogging regularly. I love how you're going back through photos to find something you may have missed. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you've spent reading my post and would love to read your comments!

 
Who links to me?

blogger templates | Make Money Online