Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Thank you, Auntie M. & Kelly

I told AJS about my pregnancy last night and AJS didn't take it too well. Okay, he said he felt like he was about to throw up.

Auntie M sized up the situation this way:

"AJS will come around. He was so scared before, remember? He's just a grumbler by nature, so he needs his grumbling space. And he's such a good daddy. Rosie will love a sibling!"



Here's Kelly's take:


"I was really hoping AJS would keep his sh*t together, especially since this can't come as a complete surprise (hm?) and since Rosie is just about the cutest, sweetest, most charming bundle of 2-year-old EVER. But it is a big thing, a big wonderful thing, but yes, a big thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you've spent reading my post and would love to read your comments!

 
Who links to me?

blogger templates | Make Money Online