Friday, July 22, 2011

Rosie and Me on the St. Charles Streetcar

We took a ride on the streetcar from the French quarter to a wonderful consignment store called "On the Other Hand" in the Uptown neighborhood of New Orleans. I remember the lovely and elegant proprietor, Kay Danné, from my last visit over eight years ago. I was three months pregnant with Rosie and was shopping for comfortable clothes. At the time, Kay had offered me advice on my pregnancy that I remembered took to heart.

Kay expressed delight that she was able to meet my daughter who was "just a twinkle" when we last met. I bought a purse, gloves, and shirt for Rosie and a few dresses, skirts, a shirt, a suit, and shoes for me. With Kay's amazing discounts, the total was still under $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you've spent reading my post and would love to read your comments!

 
Who links to me?

blogger templates | Make Money Online