Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Random: On the day I was born...

Three Dog Night - Mama Told Me (Not to Come) / Rock & Roll Widow

Mama Told Me (Not To Come) by Three Dog Night was #1 on Billboard's charts for two weeks running. Since I was born early, this is strangely apropos. Heh.

Okay, now I must do everyone else:

On Monkeyrotica's birth-date, the #1 song was: To Sir With Love by Lulu

On Rosie's: Lose Yourself by Eminem

On Dash's: We Belong Together by Mariah Carey

Hm, I'm not even sure what any of their birth-date songs sound like. I can practically sing along with "Mama Told Me" though. Monkey, do you know "To Sir With Love"? Will my kids ever hear their birthday songs played on the radio when they are adults?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, "To Sir With Love" is just AWESOMELY cheezy!

    And Lose Yourself is the song from 8 Mile -- I think he won an Oscar for that one?

    Can't help you with the Mariah, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can top all of those. The number #1 song on the day I was born? "Sugar, sugar" by the Archies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine was "I Am Woman" by Helen Reddy.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you've spent reading my post and would love to read your comments!

 
Who links to me?

blogger templates | Make Money Online