Thursday, March 05, 2009

Replicants

Dash has been talking about his brain a lot. 

If we ask him, "where'd you get that idea?" or "who told you that you could do that?" his answer is either "my clever brain" or "my evil brain." Sometimes he'll tell us it's his "Evil Robot Fododi brain."

He was talking to me about his "Robot Fododi" brain during dropoff at daycare. I forget exactly what he was saying, something about his brain telling him good things and he was happy that Robot Fododi was not evil today.

Right when his teacher walked up, he told her, "I hope Mr. Deckard doesn't kill me, because I'm not an evil robot!"

Sheepishly, I shrugged and muttered, "Heh. Blade Runner."

1 comment:

I appreciate the time you've spent reading my post and would love to read your comments!

 
Who links to me?

blogger templates | Make Money Online