Thursday, June 25, 2009

This boy woke up HAPPY!



I was still considering getting out of bed around 6:00 this morning and I heard a little "Whump!" of a boy getting out of bed and "whump-whump-whump-whump" of feet heading my way. He made his entrance into my bedroom with the sweetest, "Hi Mommy!" and huge grin on his face. After leaping up onto the bed, he said, "watch this trick, Mommy!" and showed me how very expert he is at flopping down heavily into a piled-up down comforter.

Such a cutie! What a nice way to wake up.

However, all this show of sweetness and light dissolved when I didn't back down on my "no-TV-before-school" rule. Ah well, if he were a bright sunbeam all the time, I wouldn't appreciate it as much when the clouds part, right?

2 comments:

I appreciate the time you've spent reading my post and would love to read your comments!

 
Who links to me?

blogger templates | Make Money Online