Monday, March 17, 2008

Just call me A JEDI!


RosieDash08
Originally uploaded by nylonthread
Final post of the day, about the boy.

As I've mentioned in other posts, Dash has become pretty obsessed with the Star Wars series (or is it just the Internet in general? I'm seeing Star Wars references everywhere these days...). First, he was crazy about Darth Maul--or masser-wif-two-lightsavers!--and now, his fancy has passed on to George Lucas' main protagonist, Luke Skywalker.

"My name not Dash. I Masser-Luke! I got BLUE lightsaver. Pssshew-pssshew!"

Next time you see him, be sure you address this tiny Jedi (paduwan-learner?) correctly.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you've spent reading my post and would love to read your comments!

 
Who links to me?

blogger templates | Make Money Online