Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm registered for DC's Bike to Work Day


Bike to Work Day 2007
Originally uploaded by IntangibleArts
Monkey's on board, so I'll be joining hordes of cycle-commuters on Friday for WABA.org's Bike to Work Day. And I hear some of you thinking, "WTF? She's biking all 27 miles to her office?" To that I say, fear not. I'm biking just the 7 miles to get to a subway station on the Blue Line, locking up my bike, and Metroing the rest of the way.

I haven't tried this in a while, so I'm not really sure how long it will take me to get to Braddock Road Station; I vaguely recall that it's about 30 minutes? Since my cycling outings are few and far between these days, I might give myself a little more time to get there. Especially because there is a organized "pit stop" in Old Town at Market Square! I'll have to stop there for a few minutes and grab a snack.

Wish me luck! Thank goodness I have access to showers at the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time you've spent reading my post and would love to read your comments!

 
Who links to me?

blogger templates | Make Money Online