Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dash's New Haircut (and bonus party vid)

Here's a post-nap, sweaty-haired Dash cowering in my bosom at the hair salon. The course of the entire haircut was rife with screams, tears, and entreaties of "Ijuswannagohome!"















Witness here the happy, confident, post-haircut Dash! (with a slightly pink right eye; he was home with me all day in quarantine from daycare)


















And just cuz I LOVE YOU ALL, here's a video AJS took of Dash about 2 weeks ago. Yes, he's eating the ice straight out of the beer cooler. Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. very, very cute! and just wanted you to know i'm here. i'm quiet plenty of times, but i am here.

    so mwah.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you've spent reading my post and would love to read your comments!

 
Who links to me?

blogger templates | Make Money Online