Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bringing warmth to a chilly day

It was actually snowing out today, I $hit you not! I was really not prepared for the frigid winds, mentally anyway; I had a scarf and gloves, but I felt chilled through all my layers while outside. Here's just a little album, a photo reminder of a warmer time. We went camping at the end of the summer, just in the backyard as a trial run for potential future campouts. It went well enough, although we adults were the wimps. Both of us were complaining loudly about our aching backs and may be investing in an air mattress-type thing if we try this again. The kids had a blast!






1 comment:

  1. Jim and I did that this summer in a way small 2 man tent with stuffed animals, books and so on. Tree root in my back every time... but he loved it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you've spent reading my post and would love to read your comments!

 
Who links to me?

blogger templates | Make Money Online