Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mommy chases me around the beach

I just found this drawing of Rosie's, dated 6/17/08, and remember the event clearly. She caught my expression of anxiety very well! Rosie can sprint, and I learned just how well on our beach trips to Rehoboth. She'd take off down the shoreline and before we knew it, she'd be almost out of sight. I'm so glad my dad & sister were there to watch Dash while I chased Rosie at full speed! I was SO angry at her for taking off without saying anything, but at the same time, I was impressed, thinking, We need to get this girl involved in track events!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed with her drawing!

    (trying to catch up on your posts here)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is adorable. Rosie's quite the artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie did leave one bit out though. She took off down the beach and I was screaming for her to stop and running as fast as I could WHILE carrying Dash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love little kid drawings! That one needs framing with a caption. I love the pointy starfish hands the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wait, I think I like the curling legs best - seriously I think I might need a copy of that.

    ps
    I think I am going to start documenting the word verifications on facebook and blogs. This one: chargliz
    some how the ones on fb (for becoming friends) always make me think of my relationship to the person. Like "Hedjaz" for my kind of crazy friend.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you've spent reading my post and would love to read your comments!

 
Who links to me?

blogger templates | Make Money Online