Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hangin out with batboy

Dash and Rosie have been watching episodes of the old-school Adam West
as Batman, so naturally, Dash wanted to dress up in a batman costume.
While I was out shopping with Rosie yesterday, I saw a costume section
in a store. There was a really nice-looking cape right there, so I
picked it up for him. Rosie has a new dress. It's always a good idea to
get something for both kids when you're shopping, anyway, right? So
neither feel left out?

Good parenting or rationalizing, you tell me in the comments. He looks
awfully cute and has been wearing the cape non-stop (bedtime was an
exception) since yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. He's going to LOVE that photo someday. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Look, Robin. This is how you indicate a right hand turn while riding a bicycle. Safety first, old chum. Now, to the Batmobile!"

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you've spent reading my post and would love to read your comments!

 
Who links to me?

blogger templates | Make Money Online